New releases to check out

For tonight's blog entry I thought I would put together a list of some new music that just came out out this year I think is worth checking out. If like me and waiting impatiently for the new Autumn album Chandlier, there is a load of new music to hear until 3/23 when the album drops. Here is some new music, here is some music I recommend (with the exception of the new Helalyn Flowers and Avarice in Audio EPs which I haven't listened to yet but since I am big fan of both bands I have no doubt their music is worth recommending to my readers):

My personal faves worth checking out:
Chime by Dessa
Hologram Moon by Kirlian Camera
Promiscuous Tendencies by Junksista
By the Way, I forgive you by Brandi Carlile
Lightflare by Psy'Aviah























Comments

Popular Posts