Weekly Office Playlist

I decided to skip the Playlist of the Week because of my weekend schedule and just didn't feel like blogging on Saturday night. I will try for next Monday but that is when I get home from Chicago. I'll see how that goes.

Today I got my copy of Chandelier in the mail today. That was fast. I bought the CD on Friday and it was shipped out on Saturday. It also helps I live across the street from the central post office. I have been listening to the band's three albums quite a bit for the past few days. I definitely plan on putting my complete thoughts on the album tomorrow.

It will be a miracle if I can pause for a moment and listen to other music outside of the new Autumn album. I will try and listen to these other albums but it will be difficult. LOL!

Albums:
Ash Code: Oblivion

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return to the Breath

Autumn: Chandelier

Boy Harsher: Lesser Man (extended version)

Brandi Carlile: By the Way, I Forgive You

Cesium 137: Rise to Conquer

Chandeen: Pandora's Box

Claire Voyant: Lustre

Covenant: Skyshaper

Diary of Dreams: The Anatomy of Silence

Diary of reams: Freak Perfume

Faith and the Muse: The Burning Season

The Fauns: The Fauns

The Fauns: Lights

Golden Gardens: Reign

Golden Gardens: Between the Siren and the Amulet

Hanzel und Gretyl: Uber Alles

HIDE: Castration Anxiety

IAMX: Alive in New Light

Japanese Breakfast: Soft Sounds From Another Planet

Miniatures: Jessamines

Nahko and Medicine for the People: HOKA

Puffy AmiYumi: Honeycreeper

QNTAL: VIII - Nachtblume

The Rain Within: Atomic Eyes

The Soft Moon: Criminal

Ultranoire: Disclosure

Void Vision: Sub Rosa

Within Temptation: The Unforgiving

Wolfsheim: Spectators

Playlists:
My current favorite songs

Dreampop Mix

Amaranth: My Favorite Nightwish Songs

Mornigstar in a Black Car: My Favorite Ashbury Heights Songs

The Best of Anette Olzon


Comments

Popular Posts