Weekly office playlist

Today was a good day. I went over to the Electric Fetus and bought some new music. I found the new Cesium 137 album Rise to Conquer, Cigarettes After Sex's self-titled album, and Cindy Wilson's Change. Essentially I bought my current three favorite most played albums on Spotify.  Super excited about that this is the week is when Chandlier by Autumn drops. I already pre-ordered my digital copy. Hopefully will get my hands on a CD copy eventually. Eventually. In the meantime, I have new music to amuse me as well as some interesting music to listen to via Spotify, and I will continue to listen to the The Hating Tree and Return to the Breath incessantly as always ;).

On a whim and without listening to the music first, I decided to throw in some new unheard music (to these ears) by Ash Code, Boy Harsher, Forever Grey, and Void Vision. Hopefully I can get back to my readers and give my thoughts about their music. I am so trying to check out new music. Just have to remember to do so while at work ;).

Albums:
Ash Code: Posthuman

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return to the Breath

Bornless Fire: Arcanum

Boy Harsher: Lesser Man

BT: Electronic Opus

Chandeen: Echoes

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Cesium 137: Rise to Conquer

Cigarettes After Sex: Cigarettes After Sex

Cocteau Twins: Victorialand

Cosmic Armchair: Cannonballs

A Covenant of Thorns: Requiem

Daybehaviour: Follow That Car!

Death Valley Girls: Glow in the Dark

The Eden House: Songs for the Broken Ones

The Fauns: The Fauns

Forever Grey: Alabaster Chamber

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo Soundtrack

Golden Gardens: How Brave the Hunted Wolves

Hocico: Tiempos de Furia

Hungry Lucy: Glo

In Good Faith: Anthology

Junksista: Promiscuous Tendencies

Kirlian Camera: Hologram Moon

The Luna Sequence: Fearful Shepheds Hunt Their Sheep

Mojave 3: Ask Me Tomorrow

Nightwish: Decades

QNTAL:VII

[:SITD:]: Trauma: Ritual

The Soft Moon: Criminal

T.O.Y.: Pain is Love

Torul: Reset

Void Vision: Sub Rosa

We the North: Unhealing

X-Marks the Pedwalk: Secrets

Playlists:
The Best of Anette Olzon

Ear Candy Mix

Dreampop Mix

Amaranth: My Favorite Nightwish Songs

Gothic rock/Darkwave Mix

Marsheaux

Comments

Popular Posts