Weekly office playlist

It is a short work week for me this coming week since I requested Friday off.  Today I had to drop off a couple of books. I decided to check out their CD racks to see what I could find. Ended up taking home with me albums by Warpaint, New Order, Cocteau Twins, The Detroit Cobras, Florence + The Machine, and Faith No More.

I am kinda bummed that only half of the new Nightwish compilation Decades is available for streaming but I suppose it has to do with licensing issues with their earlier work which is not available on Spotify. Oh well, I will be getting a free copy when I go to the Chicago show at the end of this month.

Apparently I am on a Autumn, Chandeen,Cocteau Twins, and Cindy Wilson kick this week. Got a couple of albums I plan on listening to. Since I love Cindy Wilson's debut full length album Change so much, I thought I would give her two EPs a listen. Threw in some new music by Ibeyi, Ness Nite, and QNTAL. I had heard the new QNTAL album yesterday and I really liked what I had heard.

Albums:
Autumn: Return to the Breath

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Azure Ray: Hold On Love

Berlin: Pleasure Victim

BT: Electronic Opus

Chandeen: Echoes

Chandeen: Pandora's Box

Chandeen: Pyramids

Cindergarden: Underground Light Machine

Cindy Wilson: Sunrise

Cindy Wilson: Supernatural

Cocteau Twins: Blue Bell Knoll

Cocteau Twins: Treasure

Dessa: Chime

The Detroit Cobras: Life, Love, and Leaving

Faith No More: We Care a Lot

The Fauns: Lights

Florence + The Machine: How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful

Frozen Autumn: Chirality

Ibeyi: Ash

Junksista: Promiscuous Tendencies

Ness Nite: Dream Girl

New Order: Singles

Nightwish: Decades

Psy'Aviah: Lightflare (Deluxe edition)

QNTAL: VIII - Nachtblume

Spandau Ballet: Through the Barricades

The Stargazer Lilies: Lost

Steps: Tears on the Dancefloor

Trance to the Sun: Via Subterranea

Warpaint: Warpaint

We the North: Dayblind

Playlists: 
Ear Candy Mix

Dreampop Mix

My Favorite Synthpop Songs From 2007-2017

Virtual Gods: My Favorite Psy'Aviah Songs

Amaranth: My Favorite Nightwish Songs

Blood Angel: My Favorite Blutengel Songs


Comments

Popular Posts