10 Favorite Dead Can Dance songs

This week I have been listening to Dead Can Dance quite a bit this week at work. Getting super excited over their upcoming album Dionysus which comes out later next month which would explain why I have been listening to their music quite a bit. I thought I would share with my readers my ten favorite DCD songs. Apparently The Serpent's Egg is my favorite DCD album ;).  Because I work 6-2:30, I find that the best time to listen to Dead Can Dance's music is when I just got into the office and most of my coworkers have yet to come in. Their music is so calming and hypnotic to listen to while I down another 1-2 cups of coffee while working.

01. The Host of Seraphim


02. The Carnival is Over


03. Chant of the Paladin


04. Sanvean


05. The Song of the Sibyl


06. Fortune Presents Gifts Not According to the Book


07. Summoning of the Muse


08. Cantara


09. Song of Sophia


10. In the Wake of Adversity

Comments

Popular Posts