Weekly office playlist

It is that time again when the weekend is slowly coming to an end and I have to figure out what music I want to listen to for the week (if I get around to it).

In just over a week, I will be seeing the bands Belly and Chvrches during the first week of October. Definitely plan on listen to each band's catalog for the next 10-12 days until their shows. I am so looking forward to those shows.

After my trip to the Electric Fetus yesterday, I certainly will want to listen to my new musical purchases especially the Peter Murphy album which I hadn't gotten around to listening to today since I have been in and out through out the day.

I deleted my Autumn playlist because I really want to re-do it later down the road with just my favorite tracks from each of their three albums (I also plan on doing it with Blume and Hanzel und Gretyl too). In the meantime, I have their three CDs packed in my CD wallet with a slew of other CDs from my music collection.

Also decided to load up music by Tiny Deaths, Cocteau Twins, and Dead Can Dance either in my CD wallet or on my Spotify account.

Albums:
Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense

Ashbury Heights: Take Cair Paramour

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return to the Breath

Autumn: Chandelier

Belly: Star

Belly: King

Belly: Dove

Chvrches: The Bones of What You Believe

Chvrches: Every Open eye

Chvrches: Love is Dead

Cocteau Twins: Milk and Kisses

Cocteau Twins: Four-Calendar Cafe

Cocteau Twins: Heaven or Las Vegas

Collide: Mind and Matter

Dead Can Dance: The Serpent's Egg

Dead Can Dance: Aion

Dead Can Dance: A Passage in Time

Drew McDowell: The Third Helix

Enya: Dark Sky Island (deluxe edition)

Helix: Twin

In Strict Confidence: Hate2Love

I:Scintilla: Swayed

Kelli McCarthy: Ex Tempore

Kirlian Camera: Hologram Moon

Loreena McKennitt: Lost Souls

Loreena McKennitt: A Mediterranean Odyssey (live album)

Metric: Art of Doubt

Nahko and Medicine For the People: Hoka

Nahko and Medicine For the People: On the Verge

Peter Murphy: Holy Smoke

The Rope: Waters Rising

Shelby Lynne/Allison Moorer: Not So Dark

Sleepthief: Mortal Longing

Spectra Paris: Retromachine Betty

Syrian: Sirius Interstellar

Tiny Deaths: Tiny Deaths

Tiny Deaths: Elegies

Tiny Deaths: Magic

Universal Poplab: Seeds

Valerie Renay: Your Own Shadow

Visage: Visage

V/A: Flowers Made of Snow

V/A: A Goth Tribute to Dead Can Dance

Playlists:
Local Minnesota Music playlist (new playlist)

Cities in Dust: My Favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees Songs

My Favorite Post-Punk Playlist

Principe Valiente Playlist

Dreampop Playlist

The Best of 2018 (so far)

My Favorite Cover Songs

Futurepop Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts