Playlist of the week

In honor of the upcoming Chvrches concert I will be attending in just over two weeks (the 10/3 show which I bought my ticket on the day they went on sale), I quickly put together a playlist of my favorite Chvrches songs this morning before work. I am finally getting to see the band live, they either were playing out at The Myth (i.e unaccessible to this carless person) or the show is sold out (i.e First Avenue).

It is hard for me to pick which of the band's three albums is my favorite but I will probably go with their second album Every Open Eye. That album I can listen to from start to finish without skipping a single track on it. Opinions on Love is Dead has been mixed. While there are a couple of tracks that I am not particularly fond of, I don't think it is as bad as some people have made it out to be. I wouldn't say it is in my top 10 of my favorite albums of 2018, perhaps top 20 but it is a solid good album that gets more crap than it deserves.

Songs to check out:
"Never Ending Circles"
"Leave a Trace"
"Really Gone"
"The Mother We Share"
"Empty Threat"

Comments

Popular Posts