Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. After having short 3 or 4 day work weeks, I am back to the traditional 5 day work week. I have put together a list of old and new music.

This past Friday night, I went to the Dispatch/Nahko and Medicine for the People concert at The Armory. I left the show after a few songs into Dispatch's set. Not feeling their music but I absolutely adored Nahko and Medicine For the People's set. It was soooooo amazing. Just bummed that a good friend of mine couldn't make it for financial reasons. Definitely plan on listening to a lot of Nahko and Medicine For the People's music this week. Their music is how I got through the difficulties I was going through last summer. My favorite album is Hoka which features my favorite song "Great Spirit". It is such a beautiful song and really got me through the emotional roller coaster ride I was on.

Pulled out some albums I hadn't listened to in awhile because of the new music I have been flooded with such as Autumn's Return to the Breath, L7's Smell the Magic, The Jezebels' Synthia, and Conjure One's self-titled album.


Albums:
Android Lust: Shores Unknown

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflower

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Autumn: Return to the Breath

Autumn: Chandelier

Blume: Rise from Grey

Blutengel: Demon Kiss

Cesium 137: Rise to Conquer

Chvrches: Love is Dead

Conjure One: Conjure One

Expiring Time: Forever Distant

Garbage: Not Your Kind of People

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia

Helix: Twin

The Jesus and Mary Chain: 21 Singles

The Jezabels: Synthia

KMFDM: Hau Ruck

L7: Smell the Magic

The Lost Boys Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Mercury's Antennae: The Moon Viewing Garden

Michael Giacchino: Incredibles 2

Nahko and Medicine For the People: Hoka

Nahko and Medicine For the People: Dark as Night

Nahko and Medicine For the People: On the Verge

Psy'Aviah: Lightflare (deluxe edition)

Psalm One: P.O.L.Y (Psalm One Loves You)

Sleepthief: Mortal Longing

Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack

SPECTRA*paris: Retromachine Betty

Tegan and Sara: Love You to Death

Valerie Renay: Your Own Shadow

Venus in Aries: Beyond the Veil

VNV Nation: Automatic

Playlists:
Cities in Dust: My Favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees Songs

Mortal Longing: My Favorite Sleepthief Songs

Principe Valiente Mix

My Post-Punk Playlist

Dreampop Mix

'90s and '00s Pop Playlist

The Best of 2018 (so far)

Gothic rock/darkwave playlist


Comments

Popular Posts