Weekly office playlist

This week is going to be very short work week for me because of labor day and that I took Wednesday off for a medical appointment. This week's list is going to be fairly short.

Albums:
Aby Wolf: Wolf Lords

Aby Wolf: Call the Rocks

Afterlife: String Theory

All My Faith Lost: In a Sea, In a Lake, In a River...Or in a Teardrop

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers

Bliss: So Many of Us

Bliss: They Made History

Blume: Ashes

Buddha Bar - Buddha Bar XX

Chvrches: Love is Dead

Cindy Wilson: Change

Delain: Moonbathers

!distain: SynthPopBoy

!distain: Rainbow Skies at Night

Ego Likeness: Songs From a Dead City

Helix: Twin

Javelynn: Chimaera at Heart

Kirlian Camera: Black Summer Choirs

Massive Attack: Mezzanine

Mono: Formica Blues

Namnambulu: Borders

Sleepthief: Mortal Longing

Solar Fake: You Win. Who Cares?

Tamaryn: Cranekiss

Tiny Deaths: Elegies

Playlists:
Music to chill to

Futurepop playlist

Blood Angel: My Favorite Blutengel Songs

My Post-Punk Playlist

Moonlight Cove Playlist

The Best of 2018 (so far)

Of Moondrop Tears: My Autumn Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts