Playlist of the week

I'm back from my brief vacation! I was going to post a blog last night but I was really not in the mood since I didn't get home until close to 6 pm. I had this idea for sometime to create a playlist of my favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees songs.

Finally got around to doing it tonight. I have been a fan of Siouxsie and The Banshees for just over 2 decades. I was a freshman in college at the University of Northern Iowa, my first and only year in that backwards state. Music was a godsend to me that year, it was my saving grace. I remember ordering the compilation Twice Upon a Time through BMG music club. As soon as I first heard "Fireworks" (the first track on the album), I was hooked from the get go and the rest is history.

Songs to check out:
"Melt"
"Cities in Dust"
"Hong Kong Garden - Strings Intro"
"The Passenger"
"The Ghost in You"

Comments

Popular Posts