Earworm of the week

For the past three days, I have been listening a lot to my Americana Playlist that I put together this past Monday on a whim. I have been in a bad mood this week and the only thing that I have been able to enjoy listening to while at work. At the moment I have been really obsessed with Brandi Carlile's "In The Morrow" from her album Bear Creek. The song sounds like a Dixie Chicks track.  I am not a big fan of the Dixie Chicks but I do like some of their music. The bluegrass vibe of the track is what made me think today just how the song would fit perfectly on a Dixie Chicks album or that I would love to see the Dixie Chicks cover Brandi's song. The more I listened to this song for the past couple of days, the longer the song remained stuck in my head.

Comments

Popular Posts