Weekly office playlist

Well it is back to a regular five day work week so I tried to make my music selection as diverse as possible. Today I went over to Cheapo Discs over on Eat Street after lunch and a trip to the art museum. I figured it has been awhile since I was at Cheapo and try to use what remaining money I have left on my Christmas gift card from work.  I ended up buying Brandi Carlile's By the Way, I Forgive You (finally) and The Serpent's Egg by Dead Can Dance (my favorite DCD album).

Albums:
ACTORS: It Will Come to You

Ana Tijoux: La Bala

Arch Enemy: War Eternal

Ashbury Heights: The Looking Glass Society

Assemblage 23: Endure (deluxe edition)

Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime

Brandi Carlile: The Story and Cover Stores

Brandi Carlile: By the Way, I Forgive You

A Covenant of Thorns: Shadows and Serenades

Dead Can Dance: The Serpent's Egg

The Foreign Resort: Scattered and Buried

FKA Twig: LP1

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Helix: Twin

Holygram: Modern Cults

Indarra: Walk On Fire

Janelle Monae: Dirty Computer

Kaelan Mikla: Nott eftir nott

Kirlian Camera: Hologram Moon

Maria Isa: Street Politics

Marsheaux: Ath.Lon

Neuroticfish: Antidoron

Panic Priest: Panic Priest

Peter Heppner: Confessions and Doubts/TanzZwang

Peter Murphy: Holy Smoke

Rebeca Lane: Alma Mestiza

Train to Spain: What It's All About

Train to Spain: A Journey

Twin Tribes: Shadows

Ultranoire: Isolation

Vas: Feast of Silence

Zanias: Into the All

Playlists:
Random Mix

The Hating Tree: My Favorite Autumn Songs

Hip Hop Playlist

My Post-Punk Playlist

Ever Dream: The Best of Nightwish, Tarja, Anette, and Floor

Dreampop Mix

I Love the '90s

Comments

Popular Posts