My top 10 favorite songs from my Americana playlist

Today I have pretty much listened to my new playlist Americana Playlist all day at work. I have been in a pretty bad mood for the past few days and haven't been in much of a mood to listen to some postpunk, synthpop, industrial or symphonic metal. I thought I would share my ten favorite songs from my latest playlist. If you don't know what Americana music is, this link from Americana Music.org gives a pretty decent definition of what Americana music is.

10. Our Native Daughters: Mama's Cryin' Long


09. Brandi Carlile: In the Morrow


08. The Highwaymen: American Remains


07. Tracy Chapman: Revolution


06. Romantica: Ixcatan


05. Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime


04. Steve Earle: Copperhead Road


03. Margo Price: Hands of Time


02. Rhiannon Giddens: Birmingham Sunday


01. Dolly Parton: Coat of Many Colors

Comments

Popular Posts