Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone and now I am back to the regular five day work week, fortunately I bought some new music over the weekend. Most of my music selection is deeply rooted in Americana (folk/roots)  music but I did throw in some synthpop, darkwave, and everything in between.

Here is this week's collection of music I want/plan on listening to:

Albums:
All Hail the Silence: All Hail the Silence

Amaranthe: The Nexus

Amaranthe: Maximalism

Amythyst Kiah: Dig

Amythstyt Kiah and Her Chest of Glass: Amythstyt and her Chest of Glass

Bat For Lashes: The Bride

Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime

Carolina Chocolate Drops: Genuine Negro Jig

Carolina Chocolate Drops: Leaving Eden

Kasey Chambers: Barricades and Brickwalls

Chvrches: Every Open Eye (extended edition)

The Civil War: Barton Hallow

Civitas Ensemble, Gipsy Way Ensemble: Alla Zingarese

A Covenant of Thorns: Shadows and Serenades

Dessa: A Badly Broken Code

Era: Era/2002

Exitmusic: The Recognitions

Exitmusic: Passage

Goldfrapp: Felt Mountain

Hante: Fierce

Janet Jackson: The Velvet Rope

Javier Navarrette: Pan's Labyrinth

The Jezabels: Synthia

Johnny Cash: American IV The Man Comes Around

Leyla Mcalla: A Day For the Hunter, A Day For the Prey

Marissa Nadler: For My Crimes

The Mavericks: The Definitive Collection

Nightwish: Decades

Odetta: The Best of Odetta

Po' Girl: Follow Your Bliss

Po'Girl: Deer in the Night

Promidal: Simul lustus Et Peccator

Rebel Diaz: Radical Dilemma

Rhiannon Giddens: All the Pretty Horses

Rhiannon Giddens: Factory Girl

Rhiannon Giddens: Tomorrow is My Turn

Rhiannon Giddens: Freedom Highway

Ruined Conflict: Valediction

Ryan Adams: 1989

September Mourning: Vol.II

State of the Union: Indupop

Twin Tribes: Shadows

Ultranoire: Isolation

Playlists:
Angel City: My Favorite Rhiannon Giddens Songs

Americana Playlist

EBM/Futurepop Playlist

The Story:My Favorite Brandi Carlile Playlist

Love in Wartime: My Favorite Birds of Chicago Songs

Random Mix

The Hating Tree: My Favorite Autumn Songs

Futureperfect: My Favorite VNV Nation Songs

Comments

Popular Posts