Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday time! This week, I am going back to September when I saw Nahko and Medicine For the People at The Armory. I really liked what I saw inside the venue. Nicest bathrooms ever however the cost of drinks not cheap. I was supposed to go to the show with a friend but due to financial reasons, he had to pull out. To be honest, I was really there for Nahko and Medicine for the People. I really didn't give a rat's ass about Dispatch (whose music was of very little interest for me). I was a bit bummed that the band didn't play "Great Spirit" or "Hamakua" (from Nahko's solo album). Overall I am glad I went to the show and that I can say I have seen Nahko and Medicine For the People.






I personally didn't record any video from the show for my YouTube channel but I did find these clips.




Comments

Popular Posts