Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

Here is what I have been listening to all this week.

This is going to be short because I am not much in the mood to discuss about music now that my second booking through Air BNB was recently cancelled.

Been listening a lot to my random mix playlists since I have been updating them this past week.

For the past couple of days, I have been really listening a lot to the new Sleepthief album Mortal Longing which came out yesterday. Justin Elswick did not disappoint me with his third album as Sleepthief. The music is very soothing and relaxing to listen to whether I am at home or at work.

The new EPs by MNYNMS and Solitary Experiments Bind and Crash and Burn have also been getting lots of playtime on Spotify for me.

If you haven't heard of the synthpop acts Brothertiger and Daily Planet, I definitely recommend checking them out especially Daily Planet who reminds me quite a bit like Erasure.


Albums:


























Playlists:










Comments

Popular Posts