Artists and bands to check out

I recently was recommended to check out a new up and coming artist named Kelli McCarthy, who is from San Diego. She recently released a four song EP called Ex Tempore. Had a friend of mine not brought her name up on social media, I most likely would not have heard about her on my own. There are only four tracks but I think it is a good way for a new artist to introduce herself to the general public. It is short and sweet and leaves the listener I have been enjoying her music all day. Kelli's music kinda reminds me of I:Scintilla's music minus the heavy guitar riffs which makes me like her music even more so. I certainly recommend checking out this up and coming musician.



Expiring Time
I recently downloaded their album this week and been listening to it on a daily basis. It is really good. Their singer Laly Fox is also the singer for Purple Fog Side, one of my favorite bands in the past few years.



DoublePlusTen
I won't lie, with all the music I listen to I have neglected DoublePlusTen. I was reminded of the local electronic act by one of my friends on Facebook last week.. I have only listened to the album a few times but I have enjoyed listening to the music each time.



Principe Valiente
This is one of my favorite musical obsessions of lately. Their music is so damn good. I can hear them in Holygram's music.

Comments

Popular Posts