My 10 favorite Sleepthief songs

Today when I got home, I checked my mailbox and saw that my copy of the new Sleepthief album Mortal Longing was waiting for me. That made me quite happy. Here is a trailer of the new album which comes out tomorrow. The album is so good. It is giving Chandelier (Autumn) a serious run for its money for top contender for my annual best of list for 2018.



I thought in honor of the new album, I would share with my readers, my ten favorite Sleepthief songs. I honestly can't remember how I discovered Sleepthief. Sleepthief's music is in the same vein of Lunascape, Solar Twins, Delerium circa Poem and the first Conjure One album. Ironically Lunascapes' Kyoko Baertsoen and Solar Twins' Joanna Stevens are featured on Justin's albums. The music is a good fusion of new age and electronic music. The music is mellow but I can still listen to it at work and not feel sleepy. LOL! It might have been through Myspace days which is how I discovered Sleepthief but I can't remember because I have been a fan for so many years. All I know is I am excited for a new album which I have been eagerly anticipating since I contributed to Justin's crowdfunding campaign for the album.

Anyways without further ado, here are my ten favorite songs from Sleepthief. The ten songs I chose comes from Sleepthief's first two albums The Dawnseeker and Labyrinthe Heart. The albums can be found on CDBaby and Amazon. They can also be streamed on just about every streaming platform there is too.

01. Eurydice


02. Here I Confess


03. Just Say It


04. Skimming Stones


05. Send Me An Angel


06. World Gone Crazy


07. Nightjar


08. Ariadne (The Dividing Sea)


09. Entre Ciel Et Mer


10. Fire King

Comments

Popular Posts