My current favorite songs of the week

Happy Friday! Here is this week's playlist of my current favorite songs. It is a good mix of new and old songs. I have some oldies but goodies like "Cities in Dust" (my personal favorite Siouxsie and The Banshees song), "How It Came to Be This Way" by Autumn, "Deja Vu" by Solitary Experiments, and The Birthday Massacre's version of "I Think We're Alone Now".

There were quite a few new releases that came out today by Android Lust, Ashbury Heights, A Place Both Wonderful and Strange, and Helix. I especially love the new Ashbury Heights album The Victorian Wallflowers. I have already listened to it like three times already. This album will definitely be giving Chandelier a serious run for its money for top contender on my annual best of list. The new Helix album was certainly worth the wait. I can hear a lot of A23 as well as Mari's trip hop influences which can be heard on her first two solo albums.

Songs to check out:
"The Mess I'm In" by Ashbury Heights
"Anymore" by Helix
"Alice's Door" by Sleepthief
"Fiction" by MNYNMS
"I Am" [Assemblage 23 remix] by Solitary Experiments

Comments

Popular Posts