Albums and playlists I am currently listening to

This week has been a very good week for new music. Android Lust, Ashbury Heights, Helix, and A Place Both Wonderful and Strange all released new music. I am particularly fond of the releases by the first three bands. Currently not feeling the new A Place Both Wonderful and Strange EP but I have only listened to it once. I will certainly listen to it again.

2018 really has been and is a great year for music. I have been hearing some amazing music in the fast few months. Of course Chandelier remains at the top of my favorite albums of 2018 (so far) although The Victorian Wallflower might give it a serious run for its money for top spot. I am definitely looking forward to the new albums by Ladytron, I:Scintilla, and VNV Nation.


Albums:


























Playlist:






Comments

Popular Posts