Weekly office playlist

I took tomorrow off from work however that does not mean that I wouldn't put together a list of music I plan on listening to for the upcoming work week. I got a good mix of older and newer music. Still on my Dessa kick ;).

I'm posting this early since I will be attending tonight's Lynx game at 6:00. I rather get this over and done with.

Albums:
Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense

Angels and Agony: Monument

Arch Enemy: War Eternal

Autumn: Chandelier

Blume: Ashes

Chandeen: Rogue

CHROM: Peak and Decay

Chvrches: Every Open Eye

Cigarettes After Sex: Cigarettes After Sex

Code 64: Departure

The Cure: Disintegration

Dessa: A Badly Broken Code

Dessa: Castor, The Twin

De/Vision: 13

Diary of Dreams: The Anatomy of Silence

Ego Likeness: When the Wolves Return

Fort Wilson Riot: Trllllun

Frozen Autumn: The Fellow Traveller

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia

Joe Hisaishi: Kikujiro soundtrack

Kelli McCarthy: Ex Tempore

Kirlian Camera: Hologram Moon

Loreena McKennitt: Lost Souls

Mondtraume: Empty (deluxe edition)

Nightwish: Decades

Paprika soundtrack

Psy'Aviah: The Xenogamous Endeavour (deluxe edition)

School of Seven Bells: SVIIB

Sleepthief: The Dawnseeker

Sleepthief: Labyrinthine Heart

2046 soundtrack

Playlists:
My Post-Punk Playlist

Dreampop Mix

Gothic Rock/Darkwave Playlist

My Favorite Synthpop Songs From 2007-2017

Ear Candy mix

Comments

Popular Posts