Playlist of the week

Over the weekend I realized that I had not updated my chillout playlist in quite sometime, it was one of the first Spotify playlists I created when I signed up with the streaming platform a few years ago. So I spent part of Saturday night and Sunday adding and removing songs from the playlist. The playlist consists of an array of genres from classical, new age, ambient, trip hop and everything in between. It is the perfect background music for this rainy Monday evening. On the weekends, I like to fall asleep to the music.

Songs to check out:
"Wake Up in New York" by Craig Armstron and Evan Dando
"No Ordinary Morning" by Chicane
"A New Flower" by Robert Miles
"Under My Skin" by SPC ECO
"Farewell to Love" by Chandeen
"All Souls Night" by Loreena McKennitt

Comments

Popular Posts