Weekly office playlist

I am posting this blog entry early because I am attending the last regular season Lynx game which is at six so I won't be home this evening, and when I do get home, I gotta go straight to bed for work tomorrow. I got another four day work week because of my second session of deep cleaning at the dentist 

Of course I have many of my standard faves like Chandelier, Satanik Germanik, Nyctophilia, Bind, and Crash and Burn but I also pulled out some old faves too.

Albums:
Amaranthe: Maximalism

Ashbury Heights: Three Cheers for the Newlydead

Autumn: Chandelier

Ayria: Paper Dolls

Blutengel: Monument (deluxe edition)

Brandi Carlile: By the Way, I Forgive You

Brothertiger Plays: Tears For Fears Songs From the Big Chair

Chvrches: Every Open Eye

Daily Planet: The Tide (Total Edition)

Depeche Mode: Violator

Dido: Greatest Hits

DJ Ravin: Buddha Bar XV

Expiring Time: Forever Distant

Future Perfect: Dirty Little Secrets

Vol.2 Guardians of the Galaxy : Awesome Mix Tape 2

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia

Kirlian Camera: Hologram Moon

Marsheaux: Ath.Lon

Midnattsol: The Aftermath

Moby: Music From Porcelain

MNYNMS: Bind

Noblesse Oblige: Affair of the Heart

Pet Shop Boys: Very

PIG: Risen

Sleepthief: Mortal Longing

Solitary Experiments: Crash and Burn

Solitary Experiments: Heavenly Symphony

Tears For Fears: The Hurting

Tracey Thorn: Record

Roman Rain: Ctepeoknho

Playlists:
My Favorite Cover Songs

The Best of 2018 (so far)

Ever Dream: The Best of Nightwish,Tarja, Anette, and Floor

Principe Valiente Playlist

Them Are Us Too Playlist

Box and the Twins Playlist

My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Futurepop Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts