Concerts I am looking forward to

Some concerts I am looking forward to this second half of 2019 and some shows I think people should check out (asides from the sold out Massive Attack show).

Massive Attack at The Palace Theatre (SOLD OUT)


The HU at The Fine Line


The Current's Music On a Stick featuring Brandi Carlile


Hatchie with Orchin in the 7th St Entry


I can't make it to the Kaelan Mikla show because I bought a ticket for Hatchie but I do recommend going to see the band live. I saw them this past spring and they were fantastic!
Dark Energy Presents Kaelan Mikla


Heart: Love Alive Tour


Sleater-Kinney at The Palace Theatre


Clan of Xymox at The Loring Bar and Restaurant with Autumn and The Bellwether Syndicate


And here are a couple of shows that are happening that my readers might be interested (I am currently mulling over them especially since I already need to take two days off for the Heart and Sleater-Kinney shows):

The KVB with Numb.er in the 7th St Entry


This is Halloween, Velvet Acid Christ in MN

Comments

Popular Posts