My top 20 albums of 2019 (so far)

This week I was listening to an episode of Rolling Stone Music Now episode on the Best Albums of 2019. It inspired me to put together this list except instead of 50, I chose 20 albums for practical reasons, plus I didn't hear 50 albums that really stood out with me.

2019 has been an interesting year for me music-wise. My taste in music has been all over the place. I wasn't expecting to find myself listening to a lot of hip hop music from China and Vietnam, unfortunately the music I have been listening to from those countries are a couple of years old. As far as new music is concerned, I have been listening to a lot of post-punk, synthpop, dreampop, folk, folk/metal from Mongolia to Sweden, and everything in between.







































Comments

Popular Posts