Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone. Here is this week's music I plan on listening to at work. I saw the film The Kitchen yesterday and loved all the '70s music especially "Barracuda" by Heart and Etta James' "It's A Man's World". I have started counting down the days until 8/31 when I see Brandi Carlile at the State Fair and have been listening to my playlist of my favorite Brandi Carlile songs all weekend long.

Albums:
Tamaryn: The Waves

Tamaryn: Cranekiss

Myrkur: Mareridt

Ran: Lys

Necro Facility: Wintermute

Wardruna: Skald

Sharm: Stormsong

Within Temptation: An Acoustic Night at the theatre

Children of Bodom: Hexed

Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime

Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers

Chapterhouse: The Best Of

The Ocean Blue: Kings and Queens/Knaves and Thieves

Hatchie: Keepsake

Hatchie: Sugar and Spice

Sabaton: The Great War

Graveyard Club: Goodnight Paradise

Southern Avenue: Keep On

Delerium: Music Box Opera

Pale Waves: My Mind Makes Noises

Hanzel und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik

Holygram: Modern Cults

Nightwish: Endless Forms Most Beautiful

Ladytron: Ladytron

Playlists:

The Kitchen - Movie Playlist

The Story: My Favorite Brandi Carlile Songs

Random Mix

My Favorite Folk/Metal Songs

Summer Soundtrack

Your Summer Rewind

My Favorite Hip Hop Songs

Comments

Popular Posts