Weekly office playlist

Another weekend has come and gone so here is what I plan on listening to at work this week.

Albums:
Tanya Tucker: While I'm Livin'

Missy Elliott: Iconology

Iris: Six

WINGTIPS: Exposure Therapy

Betty Who: Betty

Die Form: Bach Project

Jasmine Tierra: Efflorescence

Velvet Acid Christ: Ora Oblivionis

Sleater-Kinney: The Center Won't Hold

Shura: Forevher

The Ocean Blue: Cerulean

Tori Amos: Little Earthquakes

VNV Nation: Noire

Lila Downs: Al Chile

Brandi Carlile: By the Way, I Forgive You

Birds of Chicago: Love in Wartime

In This Moment: Rise of the Lood Legion (Greatest Hits Chapter 1)

Lacuna Coil: Delirium

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Tegan and Sara: Heartthrob

Depeche Mode: Exciter

Solveig Matthildur: Constantly in Love

Moana (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack/deluxe edition)

Felix Marc: Substance

Playlists:
Dreampop Mix

Minnesota Music

Northern Spirits

My Favorite Folk/Metal Mix

The Story: My Favorite Brandi Carlile Songs

Americana Playlist

Angel City: My Favorite Rhiannon Giddens Songs

Comments

Popular Posts