Earworm of the week

Sooooo last month, I ended up getting my main FB account suspended for thirty days. Yeah, once again butterfingers got my ass back in FB jail. Again. For a third time this year. Anyhoo, today I decided to go through my DM to see if any jackass decided to try to slide into it. I ended up finding an DM from an LA based artist named Grace Blue. She saw that I was a fan of Chvrches. Out of curiosity, I decided to check out the link to her video "Nowhere to Go" which she sent me. The song is from her self-titled EP (which came out in 2017, posted the EP below the YouTube clip).

First thing that came to my mind when I listened to the song the first time was Florence and The Machine. That is what I was reminded of and I say that in a positive way. Super catchy synthpop song. I am currently listening to her self-title EP which I like quite a bit. Glad I went into my DM on my main FB page and checked my DMs. Too bad I couldn't respond because it was suspended and I can't DM the artist back. LOL!


Comments

Popular Posts