Weekly office playlist

Last Thursday I left my CDs at work. I would have gone back to get them but I work out in Edina and I don't own a car.  Most of the selection is from my spotify catalogue. At least I have some new releases to listen to like VAC and 3Teeth.

Albums:
3Teeth: Metawar

Sleater-Kinney: The Center Won't Hold

Velvet Acid Christ: Ora Oblivionis

Shura: Forevher

Client: Client

Client: City

Stevie Nicks: Stand Back

Shakespears Sister: Singles Party (1988-2019)

Parralox: Singles 1

The Ocean Blue: Cerulean

Heilung: Lifa

Heilung: Ofnir

Hatchie: Sugar and Spice

Hatchie: Keepsake

Berlin: Transcedence

Lady Midnight: Death Before Mourning

Bananarama: In Stereo

Various Artists: The Lion King soundtrack (2019)

Kylie Minogue: Step Back in Time (Definitive Collection)

Playlists:

Dreampop Mix

Northern Spirits

My Favorite Hip Hop Songs

My favorite folk/metal music

Vietnamese Rap/Hip Hop

Chinese Rap Female MC's/Womans of Chinese Rap

Random Mix


Comments

Popular Posts