What I have been listening to this past week

Here is everything I have listened to this past week. It has been a mixed bag for me. I even started listening to LOW because of the recent episode of The Current Rewind podcast. It got me curious about their music. IMO their music is best to listen to at home than at work. A little too slow for my liking at work.

I completely understand why Janet Weiss chose to leave Sleater-Kinney, she really wasn't given much material work with in the new direction the band chose to go in. I really like the album and I certainly will miss Janet when I go see Sleater-Kinney in October.

Really psyched about seeing Brandi Carlile live for the first time so I have been digging into her catalog. The Story, Bear Creek, and Give Up the Ghost are my favorite BC albums. 2 more weeks ago before her show at the state fair.

Listened to quite a bit of metal this week. Still love the new Sabaton album. Out of curiosity, I decided to check out Delirium by Lacuna Coil from the library. Surprisingly, I actually enjoyed the album from start to finish. I haven't been able to do that with their music over the years. The music is a bit monotonous at times. Not a fan of Children of Bodom or the album I got from the library. I was bored and returned it a few days after I borrowed it.

Albums:


































Playlists:








Podcasts:










Comments

Popular Posts